Ace of Spades Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace of Spades Forums

Call of Duty 4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

These dudes are fckn crazy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
el pollo pepe
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-03-26

These dudes are fckn crazy Empty
PostSubject: These dudes are fckn crazy   These dudes are fckn crazy EmptyFri May 02, 2008 10:51 am

I hope this doesn't catch on, gonna be broken bone city. It does look cool though....until you break your leg and the bone is sticking out your thigh, blood everywhere, and you are experiencing the most intensely horrible pain of your life...then ur thinkin...how come I didn't just stay home and learn to play cards?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: These dudes are fckn crazy   These dudes are fckn crazy EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:15 pm

Yeah dude those guys are crazy shit
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Student/Gamer
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: These dudes are fckn crazy   These dudes are fckn crazy EmptySun May 25, 2008 7:43 am

i hate to break it to ya p|le...but this has already spread...its called parkour...i think...and if u know how to do it...it's fun! and u can impress a lot of ppl! and save loads of time! and eliminate being late for class!
Back to top Go down
el pollo pepe
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: These dudes are fckn crazy   These dudes are fckn crazy EmptySun May 25, 2008 12:23 pm

Parkour is the french, free running in english. What's funny is they don't show these dude slipping, missing a step or falling. I donno, like I said, I think this is dangerous but w/e now dfox is gonna start free running around his house and his dad is gonna blame me if he gets hurt GREAT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These dudes are fckn crazy   These dudes are fckn crazy Empty

Back to top Go down

These dudes are fckn crazy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ace of Spades Forums :: General Public Chat-
Jump to: