Ace of Spades Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace of Spades Forums

Call of Duty 4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thanks to my bRo's.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Enzo

Enzo

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Thanks to my bRo's. Empty
PostSubject: Thanks to my bRo's.   Thanks to my bRo's. EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 2:28 am

Hey guys I am curently not on my pc i am on my bros pc and my pc is in the shop geting work done on it.

Dude I am glad we are moving on and gaming.

I am getting a vent after my pc is done and ready.

Personaly I would like to give thanks to P|LE for being my brother my bestfriend.

Alucard for being my lil bro and always being there for me.

Impulse for being my other lil bro that is LEET. Still (N00B) lol jk.

Exodus for still being ma homie. (<3)

You know guys tis taught me a lesson. And its just the internet and just have fun with the people that mean the most in

the good times and bad Gaming should be fun for serious. Dfox if you left I understand. Good luck have fun and thats

what its all about. Alucard if you ever feel left out dont be man I am here for ya. Hey also if your thinking of joining cd\

or w/e go for it man. Good Luck have fun bro.

No matter what.

P|LE your my bro.

Alucard your my bro.

Exodus your my bro.

Happyteefriend your my bro.

cd\ bro's.

eXg bro's.

Everyone that are my true bro's yall my bro's.

Peace yall Love yall. ( I am not leavin I am here and always will be unless shit happens but yeah... Thanks Yall)

-Enzo
Back to top Go down
poopskid

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to my bRo's.   Thanks to my bRo's. EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 5:19 am

this touched my heart

and my penis
Back to top Go down
el pollo pepe
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to my bRo's.   Thanks to my bRo's. EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 9:59 am

I agree with you 100% Enzo

Anyway, when you get the new computer and VENT, post up the IP so we can all join it. Kinda miss when we were all on vent chillin and laughing it up with slayer,kram,joe,will, ,alu, and all the boat jumpers we found on the street (revo,munchbox, nevr, mobster, motherboard etc. LOL). At the end of the day, playing a few rounds of css or cod4 with friends and laughing is all it's about.

P.

PS: anybody on in the mornings like 5 to 7 am EST? Cause I had to change my schedule around, Will and Slayer know my new schedule. Ever since I passed my Board exam, I've had to work the 12hour from 9am to 9pm, so I get up around 5 am game till about 7 then I hit the gym, then work. It sucks ass I was so tired yesterday. Anyway, I know some of you on the west coast and even central, game till early in the morning so hopefully I'll catch ya'll online for a few games.
Back to top Go down
Vitium Loki

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to my bRo's.   Thanks to my bRo's. EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 2:33 pm

I'll have to get up before 6am cst Mon. Tues. and Thurs. for the rest of the summer. I'll try to poke my head in xfire for a chat or somethin with ya ho!

BTW, Enzo, Congrats on getting the best attitude about gaming and the internet in general. You're mah brotha from anotha motha!
Back to top Go down
poopskid

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to my bRo's.   Thanks to my bRo's. EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 4:41 pm

im usually always on around those times, ill holla atcha
Back to top Go down
el pollo pepe
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to my bRo's.   Thanks to my bRo's. EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 6:07 pm

poopskid wrote:
ill holla atcha

Thanks to my bRo's. HOOKERS
Back to top Go down
Vitium Loki

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to my bRo's.   Thanks to my bRo's. EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 6:41 pm

hey it's exodus in the front
Back to top Go down
el pollo pepe
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to my bRo's.   Thanks to my bRo's. EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 6:56 pm

thought i recognized the red shorts from last friday,thanks for the rub and tug exodus
Back to top Go down
poopskid

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to my bRo's.   Thanks to my bRo's. EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 8:03 pm

anytime sweet heart, next time roll the pennies before you pay me atleast, uncourteous fuck
Back to top Go down
AceX-Pro|Alucard

AceX-Pro|Alucard

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to my bRo's.   Thanks to my bRo's. EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 9:00 pm

I will be on in the mornings because me a Exodus stay up all nigh on CoD4 all the time.
Back to top Go down
el pollo pepe
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to my bRo's.   Thanks to my bRo's. EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 9:41 pm

poopskid wrote:
anytime sweet heart, next time roll the pennies before you pay me atleast, uncourteous fuck

I told you girl...I get paid in three days...I got some people lined up that will lend me in the mean time...just give me time baby....
Back to top Go down
el pollo pepe
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to my bRo's.   Thanks to my bRo's. EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 9:42 pm

AceX-Pro|Alucard wrote:
I will be on in the mornings because me a Exodus stay up all nigh on CoD4 all the time.

awesome, i'll be on for our rematch alucard!!
Back to top Go down
Enzo

Enzo

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to my bRo's.   Thanks to my bRo's. EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 11:57 pm

Roger that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to my bRo's.   Thanks to my bRo's. Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks to my bRo's.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ace of Spades Forums :: General Public Chat-
Jump to: