Ace of Spades Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace of Spades Forums

Call of Duty 4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Forum Layout

Go down 
AuthorMessage
el pollo pepe
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-03-26

New Forum Layout Empty
PostSubject: New Forum Layout   New Forum Layout EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 2:37 pm

Took out old threads and put them in a "hidden clan members only" section. If a clan ever comes to be, then maybe that section will be used again. Until that time, this is the new cleaned up general chat area open to the public . Even guests can post, no need to register, which should make it easier for lazy folk. Any bs though and I'll ban, I have no time for internet drama. I'll be using this forum mainly to post screenshots, keep in touch, tech help...etc. etc.

Pile

Last edited by P|LE on Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Booger
Anonymous

New Forum Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Layout   New Forum Layout EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 2:43 pm

hey privfate_pile its me booger from cod4 ffc clan server. nice job bro. thanks for posting in ourforum we got a clan team deathmatch tonite arond 8pm i told dietrich and he siad that to come get to know everyone and play on one side. u definitely got a spot in the clan the guys were laughing alot yestaday thot you were cool man cya
kyle
Back to top Go down
el pollo pepe
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-03-26

New Forum Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Layout   New Forum Layout EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 2:56 pm

Thanks. Tell DTRIK I'll be there tonight.

I think it was mainly Rover who was crackin everybody up lol "Claymore Pile" LMAO

l8r
p.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Forum Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Layout   New Forum Layout Empty

Back to top Go down

New Forum Layout
Page 1 of 1