Ace of Spades Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace of Spades Forums

Call of Duty 4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cleric's/Enzo/Tiesto Bio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enzo

Enzo

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Cleric's/Enzo/Tiesto Bio Empty
PostSubject: Cleric's/Enzo/Tiesto Bio   Cleric's/Enzo/Tiesto Bio EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 8:09 pm

Well My name is Enzo. My in game names are DJ Tiesto/cLeric/#HxC. I am 14 and I love Playing CSS and CS and I also SKate, BMX, Cruise on my low rider Bike, Paintball, Airsoft, Dirtbike, and Play guitar. I am a Chill dude I like to hang with friends and have a blast. I am not a dick I am a nice guy. I like Techno Club Music, Rock, Hardcore, Metal. I am Catholic. I am currently going into Cevo and I am also looking for good players that want to join my team no dicks, gay hackers.Anyone that wants to join is welcome to my Steam Group Girls & Boys, but if your really interested in joinning my team please add me and ask. I just like to have and play. Well if you would like to contact me I got myspace, Xfire, Steam.

A list of bands that I enjoy to listen to: A Perfect Circle, Adema, Alien Ant Farm, Avenged Sevenfold, Blink 182, Blur, Bowling for Soup, Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, Children of Bodom, CKY, Cure, Demon Hunter, Drowning Pool, Eiffel 65, Everclear, Fear Factory, Fluke, Foo Fighters, Guns N' Roses, Hoobastank, Iron Maiden, Jimmy Eat World, Journey, Katatonia, Kidney Thieves, Killswitch Engage, KillWhitneyDead, Korn, Lacuna Coil, Ladytron, Lamb Of God, Leviathan, Linkin Park, Lost Prophets, Machine Head, Metallica, My Sixth Shadow, Nightwish, Offspring, Papa Roach, Persephone's Dream, POD, Powerman 5000, Prodigy, Queen, Queens of the Stone Age, Queensryche, Rage Against the Machine, Ragnarok, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Saliva, Sevendust, Slayer, Slipknot, Smashing Pumpkins, Spineshank, Static-X, Sum 41, System of a Down, The Ataris, The Bravery, The Darkness, The Killers, The Knack, The Von Bondies, Theatre of Tragedy, Three Doors Down, Trivium, Trust Company, Underworld, Velvet Revolver, War, Weezer, X-Cutioners, Zao, Zeromancer, AND MANY MORE...

Yo!

You can hit me up at:

Xfire: equilibrium07

or

Myspace:

www.myspace.com/mosmuzic

or

www.myspace.com/biohazardxg
Back to top Go down
el pollo pepe
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Cleric's/Enzo/Tiesto Bio   Cleric's/Enzo/Tiesto Bio EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 11:15 pm

sup pinche cabron!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cleric's/Enzo/Tiesto Bio   Cleric's/Enzo/Tiesto Bio EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 11:22 pm

Nice Bio Cleric.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cleric's/Enzo/Tiesto Bio   Cleric's/Enzo/Tiesto Bio EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 8:32 am

nice bio Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Enzo

Enzo

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Cleric's/Enzo/Tiesto Bio   Cleric's/Enzo/Tiesto Bio EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 7:32 pm

Thx Impulse!

Hey rob dude your my bro man! Thanks for being my bro dude! Love you lol jk Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleric's/Enzo/Tiesto Bio   Cleric's/Enzo/Tiesto Bio Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleric's/Enzo/Tiesto Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ace of Spades Forums :: General Public Chat-
Jump to: