Ace of Spades Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace of Spades Forums

Call of Duty 4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do u think of COD4??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

What do u think of COD4?? Empty
PostSubject: What do u think of COD4??   What do u think of COD4?? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 8:37 pm

Whats ur guys thoughts on COD4?

I like the gameplay and the 5v5 but idk i just couldnt get into it. and single player kicks ass
Back to top Go down
MunchboX

MunchboX

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of COD4??   What do u think of COD4?? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 8:39 pm

Well... personaly I find it to be a quite addciting game yet still very fun when you get good at it..if I hade 2 rank it id give it and 8.5 outta 10...well worth the money.
Back to top Go down
el pollo pepe
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of COD4??   What do u think of COD4?? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 11:19 pm

I love it man. I'm a hardcore doom and quake person and I never thought i'd get into these types of fps. But for me, it's simple, the graphics are beautiful and it's exciting. I suck at it though. But i'll improve with time. Still miss strafe jumping and jump pads No
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of COD4??   What do u think of COD4?? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 11:24 pm

LOL these fps games are a whole different type Pile.
Back to top Go down
el pollo pepe
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of COD4??   What do u think of COD4?? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 11:27 pm

Happy Treefriend wrote:
LOL these fps games are a whole different type Pile.

Yeah the first time I played I was running around looking for armor and health LMAO

I was also wondering why the fck my health and armor monitor wrnt showing up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of COD4??   What do u think of COD4?? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 11:28 pm

Haha wow Pile nice job. That's bad man, I'm almost embarrassed but then I remembered you're just a Pile of Mao Ze Dung. Can't ask for much.
Back to top Go down
el pollo pepe
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of COD4??   What do u think of COD4?? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 11:32 pm

Happy Treefriend wrote:
Haha wow Pile nice job. That's bad man, I'm almost embarrassed but then I remembered you're just a Pile of Mao Ze Dung. Can't ask for much.

dfox what you payin this ho? I'll double yo money, just need him for a few nights. Got some ex-cons looking to remember the good ol days in the pen.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of COD4??   What do u think of COD4?? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 11:35 pm

Hey I ain't nobody's bitch. I done told ya once motha fucka. I'm the pimp on the south side. I'll offer my hos fo ya boyz tho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of COD4??   What do u think of COD4?? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 11:38 pm

CoD 4 brings be back to when I played CoD united offensive and you could call in Artillery... good old bombing the fuck out of everyone! nothing like it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of COD4??   What do u think of COD4?? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do u think of COD4??
Page 1 of 1